Click To Give - It's FREE !

The Animal Rescue Site

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Testimonial

What did you enjoy about your experience using Gold Coast Pet Sitting?

I found Vanessa's Pet Sitting Service very proffessional and Vanessa genuine.
June Trenwyth:Morgan (Molendinar)
Pets: Hapi the Dog and Kinza the Cat

Hapi The Dog (video)


Vanessa is trustworthy and obviously loves what she does. I always feel comfortable leaving Dusty in her care and know that he will be happy and well looked after when I return :-)
Rose (Upper Coomera)
Pet: Dusty
Dusty The Cat (Photo)


Even if you were very satisfied with the experience of using Gold Coast Pet Sitting, is there any feedback you would like to give to help us improve the experience for you ?

None, you are absolutely The Best...
June Trenwyth:Morgan (Molendinar)
Pets: Hapi the Dog and Kinza the Cat


Nothing to improve upon - everything was fantastic :-)
Rose (Upper Coomera)
Pet: Dusty


Thank you June and Rose! I am always forever grateful for the opportunity of being allowed to give some love and care to other peoples' pets! No matter what is happening my life, the fulfillment I receive from hanging out with each and every animal companion (or petizen) can't be beat! xox Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit my website for Gold Coast Pet Sitting, Dog Walking and House Sitting.